My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
- by Imran
- 5 months ago
- 0 comments
I at My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog wanted to share our very own travel blog with you. Because it can be difficult to keep up with all the amazing blogs available online today.
Apart from friends’ adventures and our exciting family, what separates us from the competition is that we travel somewhere new every month. Then we share our travel experiences through blogs.
Here you will find all our family-friendly travel experiences. I hope you enjoy my blog. If you have any questions or comments please post them in the section below. Thank you for continuing our blog.
Our favourite travel gear
Our trusty strollers, diaper bags, and car seats are definitely not with us when we leave the house for a trip. These items are essential for every travelling parent. There are also some other essentials that we pack while travelling. Here are our top seven travel items for parents:
1) Baby carriers – Our favourites are made by Ergobaby, which offers a variety of styles. It can be worn in multiple ways. They are perfect when you need both hands free but still want to keep your baby close.
2) Nursing Cover – Sometimes breastfeeding in public can be uncomfortable for you to wear. In that case you can use a nursing cover which will allow you some privacy.
3) Pack n’ Play – There are many hotels that do not offer cots. So it’s an easy way to make sure your little one has somewhere safe and familiar to sleep.
4) Portable High Chairs – One of the wonderful things about these chairs is that they are the kind of chairs that you can easily carry as carry-on luggage on a plane or train.
5) Breastfeeding Pads – Many times while nursing a baby, milk may leak through clothing while feeding. So make sure you have plenty of pads on hand beforehand.
6) Bottle Warmer – There is no way to feed a hungry baby if the bottle is not warm enough during travel.
7) Provide earplugs for sleeping on the train or plane.
8) Our choice of Johnson’s products in body wash/wash/tear-free shampoo.
Here are some things to do when preparing little ones for a trip:
Travel is a huge part of everyone’s life. If you are a parent you must bring your little ones along for the ride. So here are some tips to help you prepare for travelling with kids.
1) First you choose an age-appropriate destination. Because children younger than 12 may not be able to handle much adventure. So you should travel closer distances and spend less time away from home.
2) Discuss whether they will have to sleep on the floor or share a room with someone else before the trip. Prepare them for what they will see or eat in terms of entertainment and food choices.
3) Start your packing process with some comfort items like stuffed animals, your baby’s favorite toys or games. These will help your child feel comfortable during their journey.
4) Make sure your child has an ID in advance.
What are the steps to start a successful travel blog?
To start a successful travel blog in your travelling period, you need to do a lot of things thoroughly. Here are some tips to help you make your blog a success:
1. Find a topic that interests you.
2. You write about that topic in your blog.
3. Share your content with your friends or family.
4. Start engaging with other travellers and bloggers on social media.
Tips for successful travel blogging
Travel blogging is a great way to make money and gain exposure. This article shares some tips below for a successful travel blogging.
1. If you want to have a successful travel blog you need a good camera.
2. Then invest in a good quality lens on that camera.
3. Create an attractive blog design that you can update every month.
4. Focus on building your brand and audience rather than just increasing the number of likes or followers on your content.
5. Build relationships with other bloggers in your niche so you can share content with them.
6. Reach out to influencers relevant to your audience.
Here are 4 ways to make your journey day easier as a new blogger:
Blogging is something that you need to put in a lot of time and effort to succeed. We have shared some tips about this in our My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog. Hope this helps you to ease your first day as a blogger.
1) Get Social:
To succeed in blogging, you must first be social. That means before starting a blog you need to make sure you talk to other bloggers and build relationships with them. To build trust and credibility for your own site, you should also share content from other blogs.
2) Find your niche:
Blogging is not just about writing but you need to find a niche for it. It is also essential to find out what you are good at. There are niches from which you are bound to find one that fits your personality and interests.
3) Set up your blog:
Think about how you will put your blog up when setting up the blog. You get the layout as you set up your blog. This will help you determine the type of content you want to post for each of your posts
4) Get excited:
Blogging is an art that takes a lot of time to learn. So you’ll get the hang of it in no time from the first day being overwhelming or anxiety-producing.
I hope you will be able to search for the latest information and travel destinations from the My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog. Traveling is always fun and it’s never the same. Most people are interested in all types of travel which means booking a trip or taking a trip. As much as I worry about my little family, I have no worries about my travel destination. Because the whole world has become a global village, it seems like everyone in the world is living in the same family. I travel with my wife, two little children, and my wonderful friend.