Dessert recipes with GNC mass gainer powder
- by Imran
- 2 months ago
- 0 comments
There are two types of people in the fitness world – those who want to lose weight and extra inches from their body, and those who want to gain weight but in a healthy way. If you fall in the second category, then a mass gainer supplement will work best for you. Mass gainer is a high calorie and nutrient dense fitness supplement. A lot of people are tough gainers with a fast metabolism. Due to this trait, they find it difficult to gain weight. Including a mass gainer supplement in your fitness routine can be of great help
There are so many kinds of mass gainer powders available that you might get confused while selecting the best one. That’s why we recommend that you get in touch with your doctor and trainer to know which mass gainer would be best suited for your individual fitness needs. A lot of people also get confused about mass gainer vs. whey protein which one is better? Read on to find out.
Mass gainer vs. whey protein – which one is better?
There is no correct answer to mass gainer vs. whey protein – which one is better. It all depends on your fitness goals and current fitness levels. Ask your trainer and he/she would be able to recommend you whether you need a mass gainer or a whey protein supplement.
A mass gainer is ideal for people who want to build muscle mass and gain weight without adding any extra fat to their body. On the other hand, if you want to boost your stamina and athletic performance and reduce muscle breakdown, then you should consider including a whey protein supplement in your routine.
5 delicious dessert recipes with the goodness of GNC mass gainer powder
Try these easy and quick to make dessert recipes and enjoy guilt-free desserts on not just your cheat days, but regular days as well.
- Chocolate protein pudding
This is the perfect recipe for days when you crave something sweet, yet don’t want to compromise on your diet. Chocolate pudding is like a comfort food for many and this version allows you guilt free indulgence. It has a rich and creamy chocolate texture and all the benefits of a mass gainer. You can even make this simple recipe with a whey protein supplement, so what are you waiting for, try it?
- ¾ cup almond milk (you can take any other plant or dairy based milk)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops chocolate mass gainer powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer it into small bowls and let it set in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and enjoy chilled.
- Cookie dough protein balls
Using simple ingredients can often lead to magic and this recipe is proof. If you are a fan of cookie dough flavor, then you have to try this healthy dessert. It is super easy and quick to make and you can easily have it on the go as a pre-workout snack or a little treat after your meals.
- 2 scoops vanilla mass gainer powder
- ½ cup oats flour (you can take any other flour of choice)
- ½ cup milk of choice (any plant or dairy based milk)
- Few drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp sweetener (optional)
- 2 tsp chocolate chips (milk + dark)
- Line a baking tray with silicone molds and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the oats flour and mass gainer powder. Using a spatula fold in butter, vanilla extract, milk, and sweetener to make a smooth dough.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix well again.
- Roll out small balls into the parchment paper and let it set in the fridge for about an hour.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Strawberry Fluff
It is the season of juicy strawberries and this would be the perfect time to try this amazing recipe. These are super quick to make and will become a favorite of your family as well. You can have them as a treat, on-the-go, and even give these strawberry fluff balls to your kids in their tiffin for all the energy and goodness of mass gainer.
- ¼ cup strawberry puree (made using 5-6 fresh strawberries)
- 2 scoops GNC mass gainer powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (you van take any other flour of choice)
- 1 tsp honey or any other sweetener
- In a large bowl, mix strawberry puree, mass gainer powder, and coconut flour.
- Add more coconut flour if the mixture is too soft and knead it with a few drops of water.
- Add honey and mix well again. Roll the dough into bite sized portions. Refrigerate for 15 – 20 minutes and then enjoy!
- Oats and banana breakfast bars
This might not be a typical dessert recipe, but it is irresistible so we had to share it. A lot of people buy protein bars from the stores thinking they are really healthy and nutritious. While some might be, a majority of these bars are full of nasty ingredients and sugar. Try this simple recipe to make breakfast bars at home and you’ll never go back to store-bought ones.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ cup milk (you can take any plant-based milk of your choice)
- Pinch of rock salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 scoops GNC mass gainer powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C and line parchment paper to a baking tray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix oats, wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together milk, eggs, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and peanut butter.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in diced banana and mix well again. Pour the mixture into the parchment paper lined tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool and cut into small bars. Store in an air-tight container.
- Berry Pudding
Summer dreams are made of this pudding! So simple and quick to make, you’ll want to make it everyday for dessert or as a mid-meal snack. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it vegan and by changing the toppings you can get a different taste every time. Enjoy this creamy delight with the goodness of mass gainer.
- 2 scoops vanilla mass gainer
- 1 cup mixed berries (slightly mashed)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp granola
- 1 tbsp mixed nuts and seeds of choice
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth texture.
- Transfer to small bowls and enjoy chilled.